Tokio Hotel, Limp Bizkit, Dire Straits and more...
Last year we brought you a countdown of the greatest band logos, now it's time to unveil the 20 Worst Band Logos Of All Time. From recognisable acts like Dire Straits, Spacemen 3 and Limp Bizkit through to obscure Deathcore bands, there's a plethora of aesthetically challenged band artwork to be found...
20. Hot Leg - Justin Hawkins' latest hideous mock-rock venture are woeful in every feasible way, artwork included
19. Gay Dad â€“ A Marmite logo that's liked by many. Not us though. When we think of this band it conjures up nothing but bad memories.
18. Staind â€“ Their music is a stain on the musical landscape. Unsurprisingly they've got a turgid logo to match.
17. Breed - Foetus logos can work, just take a look at Sigur Ros' majestic one. Breed's on the other hand is crap.
16. Naked Aggression - The anarcho-punk outfit's music is famed for its potent lyrics. Just what kind of message they're trying to get across with their logo is beyond us.
15. Civil Death - Simple logos can be great. In fact we can think of many defining ones â€“ Aphex Twin, Radiohead and even Jamiroquai to name a few. This one, however, is plain awful.
14. Anal Blast â€“ You've got to give it to Anal Blast, their logo sums up their name perfectly. This doesn't make it good though.
13. Helloween â€“ Ultra tacky, we wouldn't expect anything less from a band called Helloween.
12. Limp Bizkit - As emblazoned on the nu-metallers' 1999 album 'Significant Other', this logo is a mess.
11. O Pioneers - Complete with Satanism symbol and indecipherable lettering, O Pioneers have created the ultimate clichÃ©d metal logo.
10. Tokio Hotel - A terrible logo that incredibly is nowhere near as bad as frontman Bill Kaulitz' haircut
9. At All Cost â€“ A visual trick of sorts, At All Cost have fashioned their funny lettering and Satanism symbol into a bat shape.
8. Summoning â€“ Another death metal band who arrange their lettering around the Satanism symbol. Fucking yawn.
7. Spacemen 3 â€“ Jason Pierce and Peter Kember's neo psychedelic rock outfit created some way out there music. Clearly the culprit of this logo was a bit too out there.
6. Hideous Mangleus - The Pennsylvania Grindcore band's logo looks like a mangled mess of gunge. Something we're sure they aimed for.
5. Current 93 â€“ A bizarre smiley face complete with tears, symbols and lines, this logo is plain abysmal. The experimental folk outfit should hang their collective heads in shame.
4. Thirteen Bleed Promises â€“ Psychedelic spider lettering - it was never going to work was it?!
3. Dire Straits â€“ Whoever designed this logo needs firing. A shit idea, badly executed that wreaks of everything naff about the eighties.
2. Minniv â€“ Words alone cannot do justice to how bad this logo is.
1. Waking The Cadaver â€“ The Deathcore band's logo literally renders us speechless. Within the scraggly lines it actually says 'Waking The Cadaver', see if you can find it.
Grab your copy of the Gigwise print magazine here.