The four members of Led Zeppelin have been voted as Britainâ€™s â€˜ideal supergroupâ€™.
The poll by Planet Rock Radio asked around 3,500 listeners to create their dream band by picking their favourite star for each respective instrument.
Jimmy Page was the favourite guitarist narrowly beating Slash from Guns nâ€™ Roses and Deep Purpleâ€™s Ritchie Blackmore.
Robert Plant was voted as the best singer fending off competition from Freddie Mercury, Paul Rodgers and Bono.
John-Paul Jones beat The Who's John Entwhistle to the top bass player, while the late John Bonham was voted best drummer ahead of the likes of Keith Moon and Phil Collins.
Presenter Trevor Dan from the station said: â€œThis is an amazing result.
â€œListeners could have voted for any classic rock artists when creating their fantasy supergroup, but they chose all the members of Led Zeppelin.
â€œIt just goes to show that Led Zeppelin really are the ultimate supergroup.â€
The top ten in each category is as follows:
1. Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin)
2. Freddie Mercury (Queen)
3. Paul Rodgers (Free, Bad Company)
4. David Coverdale (Deep Purple, Whitesnake)
5. Ian Gillan (Deep Purple)
6. Bon Scott (AC/DC)
7. Ronnie James Dio (Rainbow)
8. Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac)
9. Roger Daltrey (The Who)
10. Bono (U2)
1. Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin)
2. Slash (Guns Nâ€™ Roses)
3. Ritchie Blackmore (Deep Purple)
4. Jimi Hendrix
5. Angus Young (AC/DC)
6. Gary Moore
7. Brian May (Queen)
8. Joe Satriani
9. Steve Vai
10. David Gilmour (Pink Floyd)
1. John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin)
2. John Entwistle (The Who)
3. Chris Squire (Yes)
4. Phil Lynott (Thin Lizzy)
5. Geddy Lee (Rush)
6. Jack Bruce (Cream)
7. Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)
8. Lemmy (Motorhead)
9. Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath)
10. Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)
1. John Bonham (Led Zeppelin)
2. Neil Peart (Rush)
3. Keith Moon (The Who)
4. Cozy Powell (Black Sabbath, Rainbow)
5. Phil Collins (Genesis)
6. Ginger Baker (Cream)
7. Ian Paice (Deep Purple)
8. Roger Taylor (Queen)
9. Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters)
10. Eric Carr (Kiss)